Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation established to provide theraputic services in foster home settings for dependent, neglected, and abused children, ages birth - seventeen years. The Primary purpose of Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. is two fold:
- To assist children with emotional issues (e.g. loss, abuse, and neglect)
- To provide children the opportunity to acquire and enhance the skills necessary to establish and maintain healthy relationships.
The treatment and services provided contribute to the overall development and growth of each child socially, emotionally, spiritually, and academically. Our homes facilitate this purpose through structure, acceptance, a safe and nuturing enviroment, discipline, and fun.
SERVICES: Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. is committed to providing quality services. We offer the following:
- A multidisciplinary approach to treatment.
- A commitment to interagency networking. Therapeutic group homes to care for large sibling groups.
- Individual, group, and family therapy.
- Psychiatric and psychological testing, evaluation, and consultation.
- Monthly medication monitoring by a board certified psychiatrist.
- Liason with educational services.
- Utilization of community resources.
- Emergency, short, and long term placements.
Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. accepts children with various conditions and diagnoses. this includes, but is not limited to:
- Emotional and behavioral disturbances.
- Mental retardation.
- Disorders such as ADHD, PTSD, depression, attachment, obsessive - compulsive, impulse control and developmental.
Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. will carefully evaluate each child referred to determine whether the treatment and services offered would benefit the child in attaining his/her maximum potential. We are currently accepting referrals for basic and theraputic children (levels I-V). Please Contact: Clinical Director Kids at the Crossroads, Inc. Austin: 1-512-346-8315 Other: 1-800-810-1908. Info@kc-austin.org